CPUInfo 0.4a release is here:
Changelog for Release 0.4a:
– Added CHANGELOG.txt to keep track of changes between releases
– Converted library code to basic ANSI C.
– Introduced CI_BOOL/CI_TRUE/CI_FALSE to make the code a bit more readable for plain C.
– Introduced CI_X64 flag to have compiler-specific flags only in the header.
– Added include files for MASM.
– Fixed inline asm for gcc, now also works with -fPIC option, and in 64-bit.
– Dependencies code is now functional, with the exception of SxS support.